Zeal Hoki Fish Oil
Zeal® Pure Natural New Zealand Hoki Fish Oil is one of the few fish oils in the world that is totally pure. It is extracted from Hoki fish, wild caught in deep, cold & pristine waters off the coast of the South Island of New Zealand, some of the cleanest oceans on the planet. Has a high DHA per serving of 140 mg and an EPA of 70 mg. DHA is known as the most valuable component of fish oil.
Life Stage: All life stages
- The skin’s barrier properties are improved and it helps in reducing dryness and itching. Supple and flexible skin is less prone to damage and will heal better if damaged.
- It helps to reduced shedding and supporting a healthy glossy coat.
- Cognitive function and trainability are improved by Omega 3.
- Omega-3 help to maintain heart health by improving blood flow, and heart health in general.
- The Omega 3’s in fish oil helps your pet immune system by reducing inflammation and improving your blood chemistry.
- Research shows that two omega-3 fatty acids, (DHA) and (EPA) are important for visual development and retinal function.
- The EPA in Omega 3 can help towards reducing inflammation, thus improving fluidity of the joints.
- In pets with kidney problems, fish oil may lower elevated blood pressure, decrease undesired protein loss in urine, and reduce the production of pro-inflammatory substances that aggravate kidneys.
Usage – 1 pump per 5 kg of body weight onto food once per dayDogs and CatsLess than 5 kg / 1 pumpLess than 10 kg / 2 pumpsLess than 15 kg / 3 pumpsLess than 20 kg / 4 pumps
The 250 ml pump action bottle is easy to use and allows controlled dosages.
Don’t give more than the suggested dose per day, taking only as directed. Discontinue use and consult your vet if any adverse reactions occur.