Roam Play - Half Jerky Bone
The Roam Play Half Jerky Bone is a venison bone inside a beef jerky wrapper. The venison bone makes this our longest lasting chew-able product, while the beef jerky makes it irresistible to dogs. A tasty, extremely long lasting treat that helps support dental hygiene.
Fresh New Zealand water, clean New Zealand air and sunshine produce the highest quality free-range animals. This is why we sustainably source all of a from New Zealand family farmers ensuring your dog eats only high-quality and ethically raised venison and beef.
Roam Air-Dried Jerky Bones are gently air-dried to slowly protect the natural nutrients. First, our airflow dehydration process protects and retains the natural nutrients. Second, the multi-stage drying technology ensures the safety and longevity of the food. This process results in a high meat gently air-dried chew that your dog will love.
- A very long lasting bone based chew
- The beef jerky layer makes this chew irresistibly
- Halved for smaller dogs
- No antibiotics, glutens, grain or added hormones
- Encourages chewing which helps support dental hygiene
- Gently air-dried to protect the natural nutrients
- Sustainably sourced and traceable to New Zealand farmers